BHU UET stands for Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test.
These entrance exams help candidates who are looking to apply for UG courses.
The Hindu University of Banaras performs the entrance exam for the UG candidates.
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) was founded a long time ago in 1916 and this university offers not only UG courses but also many PG courses available for candidates.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Dates
Some important events and tentative dates are listed below:
|Application form availability||January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||February 2019|
|Admit card availability||15 days before the exam date|
|Exam date||Between April to May 2019|
|Result availability||June 2019|
BHU UET 2019 Application Form & Fee
Some important information in the application form and its fees for applicants is the following:
- Candidates may request entry into the official website after registering their email address and personal information.
- Candidates can log in with their username and password for the application form.
- Candidates must first complete the personal information and the information must be the same as that mentioned in 10 and 12.
- In the last part of the form, the applicant must complete the educational details, such as the academic score obtained and more.
- Candidates must also mark their course preference, they can also select their center in the application form itself.
- Once all the information is completed correctly, applicants must upload the scanned photo of the size of the passport and the signed copy in the format shown.
- Once this game is over, applicants will have to pay the fees of the online application form through a credit or debit/credit card online.
- The application form will be different for different categories and is mentioned below.
- Candidates of the general category, the fees will be Rs. 500 / –
- Applicants in the ST or SC category will have to pay Rs. 250 / – as a processing fee.
- After the fee has been paid, applicants can simply re-verify the completed form and save some copies for reference.
- Once everything looks good, the applicant can send the request.
BHU UET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria can be described below, but it is always good to refer to the website as eligibility criteria for all courses and programs.
- The candidate must have passed the HSC exam in order to take the entrance examination.
- The minimum percentage that the candidate should have obtained in the HSC exam is 50%.
- The candidate must be at least 20 years old and not more than 25 years old at the time of admission.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here are some points to understand the paper template for the entry, as it differs from one course to another:
- The questioned document will have a total of 150 MCQ questions.
- Candidates will have 2 full hours to solve the questioned document.
- The problem document is resolved with multiple topics such as general knowledge, current affairs, legal capacity, English comprehension and mental capacity.
- Candidates can get 3 points for each correct answer they give.
- Candidates will lose 1 point for each incorrect answer they give.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for the entrance examination is as per below:
- General Awareness & Current affairs
- Current affairs.
- Indian history after independence.
- Indian politics.
- Medical science
- Important dates & years in Indian history.
- Legal Knowledge
- Indian constitutional law.
- Constitutional rights.
- Fundamental rights.
- Intellectual property rights.
- Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning.
- Critical reasoning.
- English Comprehension
- Spelling corrections
- Word usage
BHU UET 2019 Exam Admit Card
Please refer to the below information in regards to the admit card/ hall ticket:
- Admit card will be available for the applicants who have submitted their application successfully and on time.
- Applicants have to use the same user id and password to download the admit card from the website.
- Applicants can save the copy on the mobile or laptop and also print some extra copies for use.
- Admit card is an important document for the applicants as it works as an entry card for the exam center for the applicants.
- The applicants should keep the admit card very safe till the exams are over.
- The applicants who do not carry the admit card while going to the exam center will not be allowed to appear the test.
- Applicants also have to carry an extra document with the admit card which can work as an identity proof for the applicant.
The admit card has the below information on it.
- Name of the applicant.
- The DOB of the applicant,
- Address of the applicant.
- Guardian’s information of the applicant.
- Contact information and the email id of the applicant.
- Photo $ signature of the applicant.
- Exam name,
- Exam center information.
- Exam date & time
BHU UET 2019 Exam Results
The information related to the results is as per below:
- The results will be published on the official website by the authorities of the university.
- Applicants can use the user id and password to access the results as it will be different for everyone.
- Applicants have to follow the instructions on the website to download the result.
- The applicants have to score well in order to qualify for the merit list and then the counseling process.
- The results will be declared 15 days after the examination gets over.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Counselling
- The counseling selection completely depends on the scores achieved in the entrance exam.
- If the applicant can see their name in the merit list that means that they are selected for the counseling.
- Applicants have to fill in the form for the counseling process.
- It is also mandatory for applicants to carry few documents while going for the counseling as they will be required for the verification purpose.
- The applicants who fail to clear the verification will be rejected and send back.
If you have any other questions about BHU UET 2019, you can write your queries in the comments box below.