REVA CLAT is an acronym for the Ability of the Common Law Test of the University of REVA.
Reva University offers two courses of law to UG candidates and to be selected for these courses, candidates must pass the CLAT (Common Law Aptitude) test that is organized by the university.
The selection process depends on two factors and is listed below:
- REVA CLAT
- Personal interview
The law courses offered by Reva University are BA LLB and BBA LLB and both are a 5-year course.
REVA CLAT 2019 Exam Dates
The information on significant events and tentative dates is detailed below:
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Application start date||January 2019|
|Application End date||April 2019|
|Admit card release||April 2019|
|Aptitude Test||April 2019|
|Result release||April 2019|
REVA CLAT 2019 Application Form & Fee
Applicants can complete the application form in the online or offline mode in accordance with the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: self-registration
- If applicants decide to complete the application online, they should follow the steps below.
- Go to home page.
- Click on the Save tab on the official website.
- Fill in the requested information on the screen (name, email address, mobile number and password (to choose)
- Once you have entered all the information, click Register now.
- The screen will show a message indicating that the recording was completed successfully.
- Candidates should check their email to see if they received credentials.
- This completes the process of self-registration.
Step 2: application form
- Once the registration is complete, the candidates have the credentials.
- They must return to the homepage
- Click on the Connection tab and enter the credentials.
- Once you have logged in, select the name of the course
- A new page will open which is the application form.
- The details that candidates must complete are the following:
- Personal information: name, sex, date of birth, the name of the parents, cell phone number, etc.
- Academic details: name of the institution you attended, grades obtained, subjects studied, etc.
- Correspondence and permanent address
Step 3: Application Fee
- Once the form is completely completed
- The next is to pay the application fee in accordance with the decision of the university.
- Applicants who are Indian or SAARC must pay Rs 750 / –
- NRI applicants must pay Rs 1500 / –
- The application must be paid through the net bank or using the debit/credit card (online mode).
- Register the confirmation number and the page.
Step 4: Documents upload
- Once the payment process is completed
- Applicants must download all supporting documents.
- A scanned copy of the recent photo and the signature of the passport must also be uploaded.
- Documents must be updated in the same format and size as the instructions.
Step 5: Application Form submission
- Once all the steps are followed by the applicants, they move on to the last step, also called submitting the application form.
- Candidates only need to re-verify the information before submitting the form.
- Once the submission is completed, no changes will be allowed.
- If everything looks good, simply click on the Send tab.
- Save the confirmation page as it will have the unique claim number.
For the offline process below are the steps:
Candidates can download the form or can also buy it at the university admissions office.
Applicants must complete the application only with a black or blue pen.
The application form should only be completed in capital letters.
In an offline mode, applicants must attach all documents attested by the application form.
The application fee must be paid in the form of DD in favor of REVA University to pay in Bangalore.
All documents and the completed application form should be placed in an envelope and sent to the university.
The envelope must be sent by the speed station or delivered to the next address only.
Rukmini knowledge park,
Bengaluru – 560064
REVA CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The information regarding the eligibility criteria is as per below for the applicants:
- The applicant should have completed their HSC from a known University or a known board.
- The applicants from the general category should have achieved at least 45% of score in their examination.
- The applicants from the reserved category should have achieved at least 40% of score in their examination.
- The applicants from the general category should not be more than 20 years at the time of admission.
- The applicants from the reserved category should not be more than 22 years at the time of admission.
- The applicants who have already cleared their CLAT or LSAT from outside the university and have the scorecard is also eligible, and they do not have to appear the entrance test again.
REVA CLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
There is no decided exam pattern for this aptitude test but still, we have listed some points of reference.
- The question paper will have MCQ type questions and 2 subjective questions also.
- The question paper will be for 200 marks.
- The aptitude paper will be a written test.
REVA CLAT 2019 Exam Syllabus
The information regarding the syllabus is listed below:
- English Grammar
- Jumbled sentence & words
- Parts of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Profit 7 loss
- Number system
- General Knowledge
- Science & Technology
- Indian & World history
- Legal system
REVA CLAT 2019 Exam Admit Card
The information related to the admit card is listed below:
- The admit card will be released for the applicants on the official website of the university.
- The applicants have to download the document and print it.
- The applicant should have a physical copy of the admit card while attending the exam.
REVA CLAT 2019 Exam Results
The information related to the admit card is listed below:
- The results will be put on the notice board of the university.
- Applicants can check the information from there.
- The applicants who have been selected for the further process will receive a call from the university itself.
If you have any other questions about REVA CLAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comments box below.