SRMHCLAT stands for Sri Ramaswamy Memorial – Haryana Common Law Admission Test.
The SRM University also offers a lot of Law courses for which they organize the CLAT.
This entrance exam is considered on all India basis.
Applicants who are interested to get admissions in the Law stream through the SRM University have to clear the entrance test to get selected for such courses.
The university also gives scholarships to the applicants who perform well in the entrance examination.
The list of Law courses which are conducted in the SRM University, Haryana are as per below:
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons)
- BA LLB (Hons)
- BBA LLB (Hons)
- Com LLB (Hons)
SRM HCLAT 2019 Exam Dates
Important events and the tentative dates for the entrance exam is as per below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application start date||February 2019|
|Application end date||May 2019|
|Admit card release||May 2019|
|Exam date||June 2019|
|Result release||June 2019|
SRM HCLAT 2019 Application Form & Fee
The information in the application form and the application fee is as follows:
The application will be available to applicants online on the official website and on the offline campus as well, and the information is included below in both ways.
The application can be purchased at the centers listed below only by paying the fees listed at the counter.
CITY UNION BANK LTD., Branch in New Delhi
- Chandni Chowk Fatehpuri, Rohini Sector-8,
- Mayur Vihar Phase-1,
- Karol Bagh Arya Samaj Rd.,
- M-17 GF Lajpat Nagar 2,
- Janakpuri-Block B 1
- Gurgaon Sector- 14
UNIVERSITY SRM DELHI-NCR, SONEPAT,
Plot No. 39, Rajiv Gandhi City Education, post office: P.S Rai, Sonepat, Haryana – 131029
UNIVERSITY SRM, B-14 (near the subway station), Lajpat Nagar, Phase II, New Delhi.
Steps to send the application offline way:
- Once the form is purchased, applicants must complete the application form with only a blue or black pen.
- The application form must be completed only in capital letters.
- Candidates should be very careful when completing the form without error and crush is not allowed.
- Once the form is completed, applicants must attach all documents to the application form.
- All accompanying documents must be attested and 2 additional photos of the size of the passport must also be inserted in the envelope.
- Then comes the application fee, the applicant can pay the application fee in the form of DD in favor of SRMERI and pay in New Delhi
- The DD must also be inserted in the envelope with the other documents and sent to the university only by mail.
Steps to send the application online
- Here, applicants must download the application form from the official website.
- To download the application form, applicants must first register on the site by following the instructions.
- After registration, candidates must log in to the website using credentials.
- Then open the application form and fill in the information it contains.
- The information will be linked to personal details, educational details, course selection, center selection and more.
- Applicants must also upload the scanned photo and signature of the passport size as part of the application process.
- Then comes the application fee of Rs 1100 / –. This can also be paid online through the net bank or other means.
- Once the payment is made, the applicant must pay the confirmation page.
- Then, the applicant can send the application form and register the confirmation message and the page again for reference.
SRM HCLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The information on the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed their HSC exam from the State or the Central Council.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum score of 50% or more on their HSC exam.
- Even the candidate who is completing the CSS and waiting for the results can submit an application but must show the documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates who have passed exams such as the entrance examination to the Law School of LSAT India / CLAT / AILET / will be approved for the courses and will not have to take the CLAT exam.
SRM HCLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The information on the paper pattern is as follows:
- This exam will be scheduled online and offline.
- The questioned document will have 100 questions.
- All questions will be MCQ type questions.
- Candidates must complete the document in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questioned document will be 300 points.
- Each correct answer will receive 3 points.
- According to the university, there will be no negative mark in this article.
The topics will be different for the different courses according to the following
BA LLB (Hons) / BBA LLB (Hons) /B.Com LLB (Hons) / LLB (Hons) includes the following topics (UG level)
- General culture
- Legal capacity
LLM includes the following topics (PG level):
- English every day
- General culture
- Legal knowledge (UG level)
SRM HCLAT 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus details will be available on the official website and applicants have to get the details from there.
SRM HCLAT 2019 Exam Admit Card
The information related to the admit card is mentioned below:
- The admit card will be released only for the applicants whose application was successfully accepted by the university.
- The applicants have to use their credentials to download the admit card from the website.
- Once the admit card is downloaded the applicants then need to print copies of the same.
- As the admit card is a very important document for the applicant they should carry the document while going to the exam center.
SRM HCLAT 2019 Exam Results
The information related to the result is mentioned below:
- The results will be released on the official website for the applicants.
- Applicants can use their unique is to download the result.
- Applicants have to print the document for further reference.
SRM HCLAT 2019 Counseling
The information related to the counseling process is as per below:
- The counseling process completely depends on the merit list.
- The merit list is the list of selected applicants for the counseling.
- The applicants have to download the counseling letter from the website.
- Applicants have to carry all the original documents for the verification purpose.
If you have any other questions about SRM HCLAT 2019, you can write your queries in the comments box below.